Friday, September 27, 2013

Laura Stephenson's Kickstarter for The Complete Guide to Being Evil

Laura is a friend of mine and a blogging pal. She's been on here before with query letters, and now she has decided to self-publish her book, The Complete Guide to Being Evil. In order to do it right, she has created a Kickstarter campaign.

You know what Kickstarter is, right? I wrote a little about it here.

Anyway, check out Laura's video:



And then you can read more, and see the rewards, here.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Well, who can pass on a book where demons eat hearts?

Rusty Carl said...

I'd buy that. I also noticed the Mistborn books on her shelf. Great series. I'll scoot on over to the Kickstarter page.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the plug! Rusty, did you want to be added to the mailing list? You're all welcome to ask me questions at arbiterofsanity (at) gmail.com

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Cool that you're helping out Matt.

SC Author said...

Sounds so cool! Your energy is addictive :)

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I hope there's a mention or nod in this to Walter White.